The best site for daily greyhound racing tips is a brilliant website we found called dog racing tips based in the UK
There are also some other places for finding tips such as a newspaper or local punters will sometimes share a secret tip they think is going to be a big winner, of course you can use the normal sites such as racingpost.co.uk for pretty much everything greyhound but is one of the best places to actually watch live greyhound races.
This is a really helpful video on different sites you can use to pick a winner
What are the best races to bet on?
These predictions are intended only as guidance. If there are any changes to runners then the prediction is void – as predictions take into account the other dogs running. No system can ever accurately predict every individual race, the aim is to make predictions offering a statistical advantage over a period of races.
Quick Tip for picking a winner
- If a greyhound is heavily backed just a few minutes before the start of the race and his odds are sharply reduced, bet on it. This is a strong indication that somebody has reliable favorable information about the greyhound that nobody else is aware of.
- When making selections, always give preference to greyhounds that ran recently. Greyhounds that have not raced for several weeks may have suffered some setbacks like an injury or an illness. No matter how good his form was if it is not recent, chances are the greyhound will not win.
- Check the dog’s previous form at the track
- Look towards a greyhounds who has good recent form
- Mark Wallis and Charlie Lister are names to watch out for when the action is shown on Sky Sports
- Look for a dog with early pace to make the first bend in front
- Trap draws can sometimes play a huge part in a race, so make sure you have chosen a dog who has good form from the allocated trap